Wednesday 7 April 2021

 Who’s The Hero In Your Family??


WALT: 

  • I elaborate on my ideas with relevant details  e.g. each idea has supporting detail

  • I can use the 4 E’s in my writing- Evidence, Explanation, Example, Elaboration

  • To create a picture in the reader’s head



My brother 

  Clever person,fun,athletic,helpful



My brother is a very clever person,

He is always helping me with my work.

When he got homework, he finishes it in 8miniutes,

He even helped my big sister with her homework. he’s smarter than a computer.



He is always taking a run when he comes back from school, the fastest he leaves me behind, my brother can do over 130 pushups, he joins the rugby team and he can bump people off.


My brother is very helpful whenever I wash the dishes he comes and helps me with it, he helps my mum with her tool and cleans our room. and rectum the floor



My brother is the rudest person I ever know, whenever it is a very hot day he always says does anyone wants to go to the pools and we get to go to McDonald’s, and we can go to KFC after we finish swimmy.













2 comments:

  1. Is your brother rude? Those examples you gave showed a helpful brother, not a rude one. I like the way you are beginning to write in paragraphs. You used the 4 E's to help you add detail about each new idea you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice fialii good explaining fialii

    ReplyDelete

     What is Carbon? Carbon can be found in every living form.  Earth is made up of 118 elements and Carbon is one of the most important ele...