Tuesday 30 March 2021

Dear: Carla 

 The last seat last row is Eble class red hill school room 14.



I am sorry for not coming to help you pack up and clean. 

I went to the birthday party and  I got the most points for the game and I won a harmonica.

I gave Colleen a gift from my heart and all of the girls were like I wish I had one of those.

I saw your letter that you left for me on your desk.

 When the birthday party ended she opened my letter and I accidentally wrote love Bradley and they shouted Bradley has a crush on Colleen and then Karen stuck up for me.

I and Jeff are friends again and we walked back together.

When you handed in my book report you said you accidentally ripped it when I ripped it and I got a gold star for my book report.

And this time I did not sit on the cake this time.

I will not rip my book report again.

Poor Jeff got a doll's dress and he was still happy about it and he did not complain. 

  1. I meet a dog called chicken and he always follows me wherever I go. 

Colleen always wanted to be with Jeff because she has a crush on him.                                                         

Karen kept on sticking up for me and I think that she has a crush on me.

 I also got a new haircut and my sister will not call me a chilly bowhead.

We were playing relay races, three legend races, and summer salt races.

Karen was good at it but I saw the girls' undies and it was weird 😃.

I wish you came back and I really miss you.

I hope you're having a great time but I know that you will love to come back to red hill school 








1 comment:

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. I think Bradley needs to sign the letter at the end. Would he say Love Bradley to Carla?

    ReplyDelete

     What is Carbon? Carbon can be found in every living form.  Earth is made up of 118 elements and Carbon is one of the most important ele...